Bellies to Babies is a free resource program for pregnant women and families in Cranbrook and the surrounding area. We offer education and support through the prenatal period and postpartum up to one year. We support our participants by providing drop in group sessions, individual support, nutritious meals, food support, vitamin supplements, as well as maternity and baby items when available. A light lunch and childminding is provided during group sessions. Bellies to Babies is proudly funded by Interior Health, the United Way, and the Community Connection Society of SE BC.
- Food and Vitamin Supplements
- Maternity and baby items
- Nutritious lunches
- Special events and field trips
- Individual discussion time with staff
- Home visits upon request
- Connecting to others in a similar situation – Dad’s welcome
- Childcare on-site (during drop-in programs only)
- Registration for labour and delivery, breastfeeding classes and hospital tour
- Transportation (as needed)
- Access to educational resources
- Referrals and many other services
Please feel free to drop by and see what Bellies to Babies has to offer you and your family.